Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Diy Makeup Remover

1 tsp- baby shampoo
1tsp- olive oil
1/4 cup water or (my way) - Fill the bottle with Aloe Vera juice!  :)
1 Travel size plastic bottle
The picture mostly sums it up but I have to say this really works. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I take a round cotton makeup remover pad and just dab the solution on there. For my eyes,  I place the cotton pad on my closed eye lol and press gently and hold for a few seconds before I swipe the mascara and eyeshadow off. As moms we don't have a lot of time and although this does not replace your facial cleansing,  sometimes you just want to get home and sleep and not care that you have makeup on that is clogging your pores and staining your sheets lol. So I really hope you find this helpful.  Let me know how your experience with it went!  :) BTW my sister uses water because her skin is so sensitive but she said it still works great.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment