Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm not wearing ANYTHING... EVER.. Until I lose some weight..

          Have you ever felt like you would rather walk around your house naked and not go anywhere than to keep trying on your own clothes that are just not fitting today. Have you ever felt like you are trying to put on some skinny persons clothes. You're probably asking where your closet went. After all, you did make every purchase yourself.  ANYWAY! This is how I feel today. When I pms I feel like I gain 10 pounds. I feel like I need a whole separate closet with bigger sizes. But I neeeeedddd salt during that time! You may only be able to relate if you are an emotional eater, have weight problems yourself or know someone who does. (sorry emotional moment there lol) SOOOO, I will drink only water today and make it to Zumba even though my back feels like someone is taking a permanent vacation on my spine. I can complain or I can get to Zumba right? Is anyone an emotional eater? Do you gain a baby in weight when you pms? Please do tell.. how do you cope? What have you done? #sharingiscaring
               Much love, your Co-Mommy, Divapinks


UPDATE: SINCE THIS POST I HAVE TAKEN VITAMINS TO HELP ME CONTROL MY EMOTIONAL EATING HABITS AND IVE LOST 15 POUNDS SINCE SEPTEMBER GOING AT MY OWN PACE. LOOKING BACK REMINDS ME OF WHAT I WAS FEELING AND DONT WANT TO FEEL AGAIN. IVE STILL GOT A WAYS TO GO BUT IM GETTING THERE. TO SEE WHAT IM TAKING VISIT MY VITAMIN HAUL POST OR CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE TAB TO FIND THE VIDEO I MADE ALSO. THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment